Samsung Galaxy Watch 7 Renders And Info

2 Likes

If it ends up looking like that it’s a no go for me. Squarish body with a round screen is dumb looking and it also looks like proprietary watch bands. I think it’s FUGLY which is a mash up of the words, "F"ing Ugly!

3 Likes

Ha Ha . Thanks for sharing that . I understand the Squareish . I don’t understand the SQUOUND . If it looks like a Mistake it probably is . They spent so much on the Development of thier new Display Technology . When I was at Design School we were taught that it was not commercially Viable to manufacture less than A Million product . So they made loads of displays but they are not as Economical on Battery so they have to use Square because it is a bigger Cell . That is me just Guessing . :thinking::roll_eyes::grinning::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Nothing so new actually, remember the less popular model known as Galxy Gear Sport (R600) from 2017, which at least had regular band attachments? Comparing it now with luxury watch brands wont make it any better nor fancier.

3 Likes

The only reason I can think of for the squarish case is to make room for a circuit board and battery that are too big to fit in the back of the round watch case. Lacking this the squarish case is stupid stupid stupid.

3 Likes

Actually looked to me like cheap knock offs of 70s and 80s G-Shock styled watches :thinking:

3 Likes

Definitely not mine

3 Likes

Hello everyone, looking at the renderers I would say it’s the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen. I plan to watch it live when it’s available, but I doubt I’ll change my opinion. If things are like this, this watch is not for me. I’ll skip it for sure. I hope they also make a 7 more similar to the classic 6.

5 Likes
3 Likes

I’m more interested in the new features. It will have to be a hell of a watch to justify the 700$ price. What will be so much better?? What can be so much better??

If the rumors are correct it will have 590 mAh battery. That’s the same as watch 5 pro. So no improvement in that department.

Will it be the same, slightly improved watch or will it be something really new?

2 Likes

I don’t care what kind of features it has, that is an ugly watch. That squarish body with the round face is a turn-off no matter how great that watch is.

4 Likes

Definite miss from me…even if I could afford one lol

3 Likes

for sure not mine!

2 Likes

New buds are on the way as well…

1 Like

I like my little kidney bean shaped ones they did before :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like