Samsung Galaxy Watch FE could launch earlier than expected

Samsung Galaxy Watch FE could launch earlier than expected
By Tyler Lee, Author at Phandroid

2 Likes

What does that mean? Will they rename older smaller version to refresh the name that would have too big number gap to current model in order to keep selling it? I am no fan of this fan edition.

By the way, that page does have some bugged cookie settings, some cant be disabled. I checked that “leak” elsewhere.

2 Likes

Most likely they will make a cheaper version of a standard watch with less of the fancy things its full featured cousins have along with some cheaper materials. Older versions of Gorilla Glass instead of Saphire crystals and aluminum cases instead of stainless steel.

As for the cookies, I have my browser set to refuse all cross-site cookies as well as running ad blocking software. (uBlock Origin) So, I don’t see any of that stuff since its all blocked. I have not seen a pop-up warning me of my computer being infected with a virus for about 10 years now. I also keep pop-ups disabled as well. If I happen to download something, I have Windows Defender, Malware Bytes and ClamWin antivirus all on my computer and scan every file with each one before attempting to open it.

4 Likes