Samsung Smartring

Check it out guys -

4 Likes

I want a Square One . :rofl: Thanks for Sharing that .

5 Likes

No way your fingers are square :joy:

5 Likes

You have not seen my Hands . That is an Amazing Shot .

4 Likes
1 Like

Didn’t spend that on my Wedding ring . Oh well that is a lie I lost one on the Beach so getting another probably pushed it near 300 . :joy::sweat_smile::rofl::+1:

3 Likes

@icrltd4 @russellcresser
I’m waiting for the Facebook group comments asking how to run Facer on the Galaxy Ring. :laughing::joy::rofl:

7 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

It will be compatible with Facer, no question about it.
For every error in design it will provide electro shocks.

4 Likes

4000 Volts for Text under 24PX :joy::+1:

4 Likes

the same for stupid raccoons and pip boys :rofl:

1 Like

I have just turned it up to 40KVDC . NEXT !!! .

ezgif.com-resize

4 Likes

ElectroBOOM :zap::zap::zap::laughing::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Yes Love him . I am surprised he is Alive .

1 Like

It started by him just being a little clumsy, but it was so popular he now bases his YouTube channel on it. I saw him get interviewed by another YouTuber and he explained how it started. It’s a good thing he is using a standard point style ignition coil in the above .gif. Those only put out about 30-40Kv, the electronic ignition coils can easily reach over 120Kv with no trouble. They told us at the GM training center that there was one recorded death of a GM mechanic by an electronic ignition coil when they first came out.

3 Likes

They Say that Nicola Tesla took a Belt now and then . I think he was working with Mega Volts .
tumblr_1fc277782a8ea430cd7d2fc35af22a31_04204714_500

1 Like

You can see a static spark in the dark around 750 volts. You start feeling and hearing a static discharge around 3.5 Kilovolts volts. Around 7 Kilovolts you get a loud snap and a nasty shock. ElectoBOOM with the ignition coil was in the 35 to 40 Kilovolt range. That is if he got the full amount. Touching it would make the voltage less than it would have to be jumping an air gap.

Sometimes knowing all this crap takes the fun out of seeing stuff happen. :laughing:

4 Likes

No . I love it . When you become a Statistic it is nice to know the Statistics . :rofl:

3 Likes

The statistic that I’m uncomfortable with is that the worldwide death rate is 1 out of 1 people. :open_mouth::skull::broken_heart:

4 Likes