Samsung Wear not working on pixel 7 Pro

Hello. Just updated my Pixel 7 Pro and now I can not see the facer, other apps, watch faces, it just spinning when you try open the Wear OS on your phone. I have tried many things to get to it to open.

1 Like

I would think you would have Samsung Wearable on your Pixel Phone . I think you will be using Google Fit now . I am not sure . Get your aps from the Google Store but you know that . Might take a few days for things to settle down .

I had to reinstall everything on my watch, and now everything is back to normal now. It took some time to figure it out, but luckily I have a backup on my Google account so I was able set my watch back like it was before.

1 Like

Eeek , That is a lot of work . When I changed my Phone I had to do a Factory Reset . I am jolly glad you got it all working Again .

1 Like

Yes it was a lot of work, but it is everything is working fine now. But if this happens again I am done with smart watches and go back to ordenary watches.

1 Like

I used to have a Mechanical / Quartz Movement Watch with the Classic Moon Phase on it . My most Favourite watch but it got knocked into the Thames mucking about in the River . I had Timex Indigli since then and The EL used to light my way to the Loo in the night besides telling me the Time . I was asked what I would like for my 70 th . I guessed a Smart Watch might be the way to go . I have 3 now Including a GT 2 which I do not Make Faces For . I must say it has become very Obsessional but it keeps me off the Streets . I tstiil have the Indigo and a Swatch . I never spent that much on watches . My GW4 is second user .
Stick with it . They are working very hard to sort out many issues . I have noticed that Facer Samsung and Google have managed to cut down the Power drain on my watch .

1 Like