Save a copy of published faces

Question about saving a copy of your faces when you publish them

do you save a copy in your creator or do you publish them and call it good

I’ve been considering saving a copy of each face I do but that would be a lot of copies in my creator
also in the app under my designs

1 Like

Why would you copy each one and before publishing? You can copy them any time you need.

If the published face gets deleted because of the copyright bot, it’s lost.
I don’t make copies myself, but maybe I should lol, I’ve seen posts of that bot removing faces that had nothing to do with any existing watch out there.

1 Like

Duplication before Publication.

As @petruuccios has said if it gets taken down or you want to do more work on it you are a bit stuck.
If you rework a publication and revise the Title of the watch it will not be updated in the Apps and Watch Box so I can become confusing .
We are waiting for Facer to give us Sub folders so we can park the Tests and Trash in there.

Always, always, always make a duplicate before publishing. As Mattie said, if the copyright detects an infraction, even if it’s a false positive, the watch is deleted forever. If you make a copy first, you can simply delete the infringing word from the description or title and publish again. To prevent clutter under My Designs, whenever I make something new I open one of the duplicates from an earlier watch that survived publication, delete all the layers and get busy. I haven’t clicked “New Design” in ages.