Searching for 2 hand watch faces

Does anyone know any 2 hand watch faces?(futuristic blue and silver decal something not so battery draining and filled with constant moving objects) It would be nice to have a digital step counter, heart rate, phone percentage, watch percentage, weather, digital time and date(mm/did/yyyy format) in the background. Any suggestions would be appreciated or would pay up to $5(if the app allows it) for someone to make one. The second hand just drives me crazy and i love like metallic colors and blue together. I’m sorry I’m so complicated but please help me out

I made this last week, but it’s missing a lot of the features you requested. But, no second hand. Maybe later this week I’ll make one if someone doesn’t swoop in and create a custom one for you. But if you have Photoshop or GIMP this is a great opportunity to make one yourself.

(facer.io/watchface/ebfslKIRee)

2 Likes

I’d be happy to make one for Facer to your specs. Just so I have more of an idea of what you’re looking for, are there any faces on Facer that have the right kind of vibe you’re going for even if the colour and exact features aren’t what you want? You can PM me or reply here if you like.

1 Like

(facer.io/watchface/WEKaCsn953)

@nevoakie

I haven’t really figured out how to get a ton of information on one watch face without it looking cluttered, but it’s blue and metal anyway

1 Like

@nevoakie here is my attempt…

(rich709 - Steel Blue Multi - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer)

3 Likes

Nicely done Rich, cool and simple, just like the guy asked for, good work :+1:

Blue and metal it surely is pandaKrusher, good job :+1:

1 Like

Hi! How did you program the displaying steps with a clock hand?

1 Like

@kbolduan2 Welcome . Ha Ha this is an old topic and @richiebee is not around that much these days . Well I have to ask what sort of Goal you want for your Hand .
Facer simulates 10k with the slider but you can go higher than that .

If you put #ZSC# in the rotation Field you will see the hand go 0 to 360 a good few times with the slider .

So we have to do some maths to give a range .
There are other ways to do this but start here .
This formula will give you one rotation per 10 K
Get back if this is no good .
You might not want the hand to go 360 in that case you change the 360 to 180 or whatever .

((#ZSC#)*(360/10000))

Then you have to look at the Where the Hand starts on the dial .
See -90 . Starts the hand in the right place .

(((#ZSC#)*(180/10000))-90)

or

(((#ZSC#)*(90/10000))-45)

2 Likes

Oh thats so easy. Thank you. Ich just dont check that the first number is the range in degree. So now it works how I want.

3 Likes