Seconds do not run correctly after synchronization

Hello, everyone,
I’m just frustrating.
The seconds (marked with the arrows) run great in the preview!!
But as soon as I sync it with my Watch 4 Classic, the bottom seconds no longer work as they should.
They are suddenly displayed in increments of 10.
What am I doing wrong?
I would be glad if someone could help me… and many thanks in advance…

2 Likes

I am not sure, do not have wearOS watch to test on, but maybe you could do test with little simpler formula, like ((#Ds#+61)%60)
or even test with the leading zero.$((#Ds#+61)%60)<10?0((#Ds#+61)%60):((#Ds#+61)%60)$

2 Likes

maybe the codes from my minute display will help you.
but there are watches where these codes are not displayed correctly either.

1 Like

I would try $ instead brackets for conditional expressions. It could be more universal maybe.

1 Like

@daredevill . Check your layers for your seconds . You will see you have some legacy Scrolling Code in your Y position Tags . Clear those . They might be causing conflict . As they are not scrolling just give them a nice settled home on the Y axis .
As @petruuccios1 has said the Conditional code he has Kindly Illustrated by @SR-Design.vision needs $ beginning an end of the conditionals to work on all Watches . I think ( ) is almost universal but having said that I like $$ being relatively new to it all .

the codes i used do not work with &
We tried a lot

1 Like

@SR-Design.vision Hey sorry I should have looked more carefully at the code. I saw that it is conditional but I always expect to see $ at the beginning and the end . Because of the the way my brain woks / doesn’t I do not understand the one line multi conditionals . I could not see & in there but I always thought the cam in Pairs . Spent to long trying to get C++ to work . :rofl:

I’m a graphic artist, not a coder…

I just took codes that I found…
I then adapted this with my little knowledge until it worked
there is probably better code for this, but this works for now :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you so much @SR-Design.vision, @petruuccios1 and @russellcresser :+1: :+1: :+1:
You really helped me!!!
The watch faces are now online.
With leading zeros, I’ll try it some days.

2 Likes

@SR-Design.vision There is no Fool Proof Code . There is Fool Proof Graphic style . You will find few partners use special effects for good reason .

1 Like

@daredevill you Face is coming along . I would expect that to get into the charts . When you are ready Someone will help you to have the 12/24 hrs option to be settable on a Facer Watch Settings . Great work . Glad you are getting the Best out of the Community .

replace #Dm# with #Ds#

3 Likes