Sharing some interactive faces

I dont know if there’s anything in here to help anyone, but here it is. Inspection is open on all. Will be happy to answer any questions.

2 Likes

Thanks! The more I play with the interactive stuff the more “comfortable” I am with it.

2 Likes

Its pretty cool. The thing that messed me up at first was layers dont block ‘hotpoints’ you have to move them off face if you dont want them to activate thru. In the one that changes bezels has some good interactive examples with the up and down to pick without going out of range. I know you will be doing fantastic stuff with it soon :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The layers showing all the time unless moved off screen was messing with my head also. I have started using a padlock icon in the open and closed position to show the status of the Toggle element for moving the other VARs on and off screen. It also reminds you of exactly where the toggle is placed. I won’t be doing that on simple color switching faces but the more complex I make them the more it will be needed. The bezel switching VARs not going out of range I found VERY interesting. As I have more time I will dissect your faces further. Thanks again for posting.

1 Like

Oh man it wasnt until like last month or two I figured out I didnt have to use the theme element for people to be able to change color. One day it just dawned on me that you dont need it there at all it just shows up in settings :rofl: anyway I wont be doing that anymore for just color either. Now speaking of color-
What do you think of this

Heres a link to colors by rgb %:

https://www.december.com/html/spec/colorper.html

By the way play around with the white layers opacity as well

2 Likes

That is nifty. I just finished one today that is a little different at least for me now. Analog face with the color change, selecting from 5 different diver style tic marks. and two sets of watch hands. I figured out the increment limit you mentioned and have used it in the face for the tic mark selection. I had found out already how to turn pictures on and off using VAR controls, so I added that also. Here is two screen shots of the face, one without anything turned on except the lock control VAR the second is with it unlocked showing where to do everything.

Capture

Capture2

1 Like

Looks real nice and clean. I always liked that stainless look too. There are so many things that can be done with it glad to see you are enjoying your pro tools. They are fun to play with and with your followers they are sure to be a hit!

1 Like