Shuffle feature on Tizen Devices

I have 2 Samsung watches a Galaxy Watch AND an Active 2. I have had the Galaxy Watch for a couple of years now and have asked this question of the folks at facer before but have yet to receive an answer. I now experience the same issue on the Active 2. The shuffle feature is sporadic and more than not does not work no matter what interval I choose. Sometimes, out of the blue the watch face changes but it NEVER works as advertised. What makes this even more frustrating is that there are MANY people in these forums who have asked all the same questions but I cannot, for the life of me, ever find Facer support offering a solution. My question is, why do you offer this feature yet ignore the fact that it doesn’t work. Is there something we need to do to make it work? Permissions in settings? Anything? Can you at least reply to the question even if there is a bug and it just doesn’t work right? This was one of the cool features that attracted me to Facer at first, yet I am now a subscriber and still cant get it to work. Thanks… a frustrated customer…

2 Likes