Simple Shutter Release

Just search ‘Camera Remote’
After always looking for my Bluetooth camera remote when doing studio shots, I decided to create a simple face with just time and a single shutter button. Now, whenever I’m setting up, I just select this face for the shoot as it’s always to hand (well, on the wrist). On-screen preview lets you see images and select cameras or timers etc… Who else can make use of it?

1 Like

Welcome @deltacomm . Hey good call . Please post a Link to the Face and the App . presumably you got it from the PlayStore or did you write It . Can the remote app be used to take pictures with a Phone . I presume now you are talking about Camera on a Tripod .

1 Like

If you want to do it with a phone and your watch, Samsung already has that for GW4 and up watches and Galaxy S9 phones and up. Control your Galaxy phone camera from a Galaxy watch

1 Like

I did not know you could have the button on your Face . I could see the comp opening an App .
Oh i tried that one . I see you need a Posh Phone for that to work .
Note: This app is supported on the Galaxy Watch Active, Galaxy Watch Active2, Galaxy Watch3, Galaxy Watch4, and Galaxy Watch5 when paired with a *

Galaxy S9

• and up only. Phone models launched before the Note10 will need a software update.
2 Likes

Yes, a design of my own to suit needs. Just found it a basic and simple solution when you have your phone on a tripod or in a cradle… etc…

1 Like

Aaaah . Apple Watch .