Simpler Look And A New Template For Me This Time

4 Likes

Well, on my personal opinion, I prefer this simpler look: you always use a lot of animations that are well made and it’s not a bad thing at all (and it is your style, so it is good as it is :wink: ), but sometimes it’s going to be a little… too filling (don’t know if it is the right way to say it :smiley: ); in this face you use only some animations, and the result is a more clear face. It’s anyway my personal opinion :wink: Sometimes I am facing the same thought of simplifying what I’m drawing, because I enjoy all the possibilities I have to add data and more and more… but I found that sometimes is real that less is more and that I don’t have to put all in a single watch face or design :smiley:

2 Likes

I also prefer this simpler look. Great job.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for those comments King David Sir, I totally agree, “less is more” and I also believe that this Face looks much better without too many animations…and less Battery consuming lol I’ve another Template to use later, the same style as this one, but with 4 holes either side to act as Battery Meters, so I’ll try to keep that simple too :grin:

2 Likes

Aha, thank you as well Rich, must appreciated kind Sir :smiley:

1 Like

I have to agree with everyone else. The simpler “less is more” concept works for me also. My thinking is though that there are two styles of watch face. Style one is information rich and style two is purely for art and minimal information. This face seems to strike a nice balance between the two.

2 Likes

Thank you Mr Antisocial Guy, it is all you guys comments, ideas, and help that is enabling me to evolve here, all very much appreciated Sir

1 Like

Good afternoon Gizmo! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

How are you ! my friend ! :slightly_smiling_face:

With all my more respect …
For the design it is …just for your color …
The blue color, is used to give peace of mind … and therefore, I believe that your design is ideal and original, with the amount of figures you have.
The design you creased gives tranquility, for that, everything in general, the design is balanced !!!, the colors and figures …
I congratulate you for your creation! For mi Very nice!* :100: :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:
Cordially! JDCardozo.

1 Like

Good afternoon Cardozo my friend, and thank you very much, tranquility is always a good option :smiley:

1 Like