Since the last update H.R. is stuck at 0

Since the last update, I saw that I have problems with H.R. No matter what I did, I restarted, uninstalled and reinstalled Facer but still the same. No matter which face I put the HR on, it remains at 0 or sometimes 77 or 79 appears. Before, I had no problem. Is there anyone else who has the same problem. I use GS 5 pro

1 Like

No idea about this sorry, but you could check that you have all necessary App Permissions granted on your Phone and Watch :thinking:

2 Likes

thank you very much for your help, I will check and restart the phone. until the last update, I really didn’t have any problems

1 Like

Good luck :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

There have been 2 Facer updates recently after the One UI5 Update from Samsung . Since then the permissions for the Sensors ( HR and SPO2 ) have changed . The whole thing is still being Beta Tested as far as I can see .
Samsung are Desperate to get FDA approval for thier HR sensor . Basically what that means is it has to be ON all the time . Samsung are saying that that will consume no extra battery power ?!?! .
So if you have a Facer Face with the HR sensor on and reboot it you should get a Permissions choice as it loaded . On Permanently , When the App is being Used and Manual .
I have been choosing While Using the App . Sometimes the HR sensor switches off when the Display Sleeps . But mostly gets stuck on .
If you go to the Samsung Heath App there are the same settings there .
I feel there is a conflict between the two settings . I am sure they are not shared .
I am so fed up with trying to get it to work without being On all the time . I am not using ANY Faces with HR on at the moment .
If you are happy for the sensor being on night and day change the settings and it will read Fine .
I am more intrested in a longer battery life.

1 Like

I also have GW 5 pro and do not have any problem, HR works.

Try everything above (permissions, set Heartrate to: measure continuosly)
and
then try setting any Samsung’s watchface then switch back to Facer.

It helps when steps get stucked, maybe it will also help with HR.

1 Like

We can only remember the good old times when Samsung was based on Tizen OS, everything worked out-of-the-box…

2 Likes

I love getting my GW Active out . Very pleased Facer still support it .

2 Likes

If we are struggling to make everything work I can only imagine how disappointed “regular” users are, I mean the ones who do not know and do not care about permissions, location ON, tips and tricks…

When I buy any gadget I expect it to work with just a minimum effort on my side.
This is crazy how Samsung/Google are complicating things.

1 Like

correctly, I think that I will do the future girls without HR. Thank you very much for your help

1 Like

[quote=“masterboyhr, post:6, topic:88341, full:true”]
I also have GW 5 pro and do not have any problem, HR works.

Try everything above (permissions, set Heartrate to: measure continuosly)
and
then try setting any Samsung’s watchface then switch back to Facer.

It helps when steps get stucked, maybe it will also help with HR.
[/quote]with the steps, I also noticed that you have to select a separate watch face to do, then it returns to normal. Thanks for the advice, I hope to solve this problem

1 Like

@apostu.alin . Keep an eye on the Feedback . For a long time . We could not rely on a reading of the Phone Battery . That got fixed eventually and provides Symetry in Designs for those like myself who have to have everthing Symetric . We should call this the OCD Club. The HR Sensor thing will be Fixed . It is important to Most . I have Bookmarked this Topic so if there is any Positive news I will not miss it. Some will be very happy to have the HR monitored constantly . Recently one of the Makers was commended for saving a Users Life as his HR was on display on his Watch making it plain there was a serious Emergency . Sadly I can not real the makers nam right now .
If you have a heart condition and want to monitor it I think Samsung is a good Option . Blood Oxygen would be important too . But you would need a GW5 Pro for the Battery life .
I must say that my My wTch battery is lasting nearly twice as long since the recent updates . But WiFi and the Development stuff is switched off .

1 Like

Im facing same issue. But mine worse. HR and steps showing 0. I have done everything. Remove and reinstall both on my GW 4 classic and S22 ultra. But to make it works, i need to change watch face to GW pre installed face watch (digital dashboard) and change it back. And its work fine until i turn off and on again. Need to switch to GW pre-installed and switch it back.