Some Date, Day, Month Wheels

8 Likes

Nice work, thanks for sharing :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing.
I have used the black one some time ago. The rotation formula is:

((#Dd#*11.61)+50)

The “+50” works for the black one, for the others you’d have to figure out how much to add…

3 Likes

Nice one Tom @tom.vannes and @whitet6063 . For the First One and the Red and Black that will run AC .

-((#Dd#)*(360/31))

4 Likes

Great share. It’s nice to see others using date wheels and really caring about the little details that really matter

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Fantastic. Thank you .

4 Likes

Hi guys, here on my notebook the image is “bad”, the error is with me, or is it correct?

2 Likes

Just a stupid question, why making the wheels in color?
I make them in white and when I use them Facer will color them for me :smile:

1 Like

There is nothing wrong with your laptop. Some of those images seem to be cropped and upscaled from smaller photographs of mechanical spare parts and therefore they look pixelated.

3 Likes

Some images may be bad quality, but when you use them on a watch face, they are so small that it does not really matter.

I’ve stopped using images I like, and create my own from samples, just because I want good quality…

3 Likes

Sometimes if you are doing a representation of an Antique or Classic Face you need a bit of grunge to get a realistic look to it . If you are not a graphics Master the Grunge is the difficult bit . If all the edges to your graphics are too crisp you get aliasing which looks worse than an AA edge with a modest setting . These resources give People who have no Graphics or CAD Experience a little chance to make something different .

4 Likes

yellowdate2

whtdate21

2 Likes

“[quote=“hippocampus.watches, post:10, topic:93244, full:true”]
Just a stupid question, why make the wheels colorful?
I do it in white and when I use Facer it colors it for me: smile:
[/quote]”

“Stupid” in the Brazilian language is an offensive word!!!

My friend Russell, who has taught me a lot, warned me that in translation, words in the language can have more than one meaning.
If it was a case like that, that’s fine, plus, the smiley emoji at the end raises doubts in my mind…

So much so that only one used it!

Have a great week, everybody!

2 Likes

Wasn’t my intention to harm somebody.
Never the less I make mine in white

2 Likes