Some saved faces not re-opening in creator

I tried everything, including 3 bowsers. I was able to get one saved face (of those not opening) open on Chrome, but only one. Like @dbradley1129 I submitted a ticket with no reply.

2 Likes

Listen you guys @thomasfmal @dbradley1129 @manuelcampos1 . I raised the question on Slack . A few of the Partners get on there . I have to say that it is very Quiet there but one of the Partners that we all Know Responded saying he has much the same problem as you Guys . Now and again Facer has hiccups . I think keeping it all going with all the different Watches is harder than most of us Can imagine . Especially Me . Facer need the feedback from you Guys . Part of the reason Face is actually a good Space is the contribution Maker make for free. So any way Facer are on the case . It is obviously more difficult to fix the problem if it is dotted around the Network rather that just going Out .

1 Like

Hey, thanks man! It’s a frustrating predicament, but it’ll work itself out, I’m sure.

2 Likes

Yes . sometimes we have to give these things Time . Practice your Graphics in the meantime .

1 Like

UPDATE - Problem now also occurs sometimes when making a brand new face from scratch. create, save, can’t get back to it. VERY frustrating indeed. Also tried Opera Browser and it does not work.

2 Likes

Yes . This one is not a Browser Issue . It is a server issue . It will be fixed . When we went over to the new Web App ( Creator ) . I can not remember the Revision number . We all got our deleted faces back for a few days . Sadly I did not archive them . Any way the point is nothing is Erased Forever . It is there on the server . Marvin just has to find it for us .

2 Likes