Something new round the block

Hi everybody. I discovered some new challenges and opportunities. So i made this face, all build by myself. It was an extra challenge to coordinate the moves of the boxes. I love boxes. You can put something in it, or show off. :smile:

So, what are your deepest thoughts

BC

3 Likes

Nice!
As long as the time and date do not move with the boxes 
 :laughing:

Have you come across the comedian talking about he “nothing box”?
It is hilarious :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I like the idea, but I think it would be even more pleasant, if the boxes would do fourth move to starting position instead of jumping there. (some of them change shape. is that intentional?)

2 Likes

Well Peter, it is probably a question of timing the moves. I noticed that the last move back to the starting position is indeed a little jumpy and different from the three previous moves. Something to take into account, the next time. But thank you for commenting that. And the shape, remains the same. It is a cube. But the outlines of the cube are 
 not there. That is why i think you see something change, but is caused by that and the angle of view depending on the position. Have to check how to do so, but i am still learning, as always.

BC

3 Likes

hi Tom, watched that other show. It is revealing and hilarious. And he is a genius who dares to gravel into the minds of women and men. Chapeau.

3 Likes

Meu amigo Patrick.
Parabéns !!!
Sempre um desafio !!!
Abraços,
Christian

2 Likes

Beautychaser stands for innovative designs!

3 Likes

Agree! He thinks out of the box ! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@hippocampus.watches @hippocampus.watches

Well thank you so much! I will carry that medal with honor. Yes, sometimes i’m so far away from the box, that i can’t find it back :sweat_smile:

Nowadays i’m drifting around in Blender, such a treasure of boundless solutions, opportunities to bring new faces, colliding with new challenges, starting from the bottom to the top. A steep, long way, but as long as joy accompanies me, i’ll stay on that road.

BC

3 Likes