Speed on the watch face

I’m 100% convinced that Facer is the platform to use to make watch faces. The Samsung watch face designer is about 4 years behind what Facer has to offer. The one thing that Samsung watch designer does offer is a way to display speed on the watch face. In reality, I want to use it for a different reason than running.but to calculate speed when trolling for Walleye fish in a boat. If you have never fished for a certain kind of fish where you use a trolling motor and the speed of the trolling motor is very important. I would like to be able to put the speed you are traveling on the watch face like you can in the Samsung Watch Face designer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is the only thing I really can’t do in Facer that I can do in the Samsung design environment. I’m about ready to pay for the Facer designer and was just wondering if any of you much smarter than me have already figured this out or if I have missed something somewhere.

Thank you for any insight you can provide. This community has been awesome so far with all your help!

Thank You,
Tony

1 Like