Spooky Haunted House With Ghost & Eye Blinking Cat

I keep it wrote down in my weather text file so I can copy and paste all the info I normally need. The phrase you’re looking for is: HEAVY INTENSITY RAIN

1 Like

Muchas Gracias Mi Amigo :+1:

1 Like

Any time! BTW I changed up your idea about the lightning. Instead of anti-clockwise I went clockwise moved it behind the tree and made the lightning bolt land in the cemetery just above the time colon. I also published it this morning.

1 Like

It looks great.
Do you mind my asking? How do you keep the graphic in the second hand oriented upright as it goes around the watch face?

If you go to the webpage for MAG 1522 click on the little rocket ship icon to the left of the watch face. It will then be in inspection mode and you can look through each element and see how I made it work. Just remember to unlock each element like you would if you were making a watch face and decided to change something. The second hands are labeled Ghost Round and Ghost Square. The round one works only on a round watch and the square one works only on a square watch. Anything you find in there please feel free to use.

2 Likes

It just needs a rotation @wsilbers :+1:

Thanks so much. You’re a prince!

1 Like