SR-Design ... I'll introduce myself

I am currently working as a graphic and layout designer in the field of advertising technology. I have been working in graphic design, bike and car customizing since 2001. I recently got my first smartwatch for my birthday. So now I’m starting to use my skills in this area. It’s a great hobby.

I live in Germany and use a Fossil Carlyle.
I prefer to speak with pictures than with words.
That’s why I generally write very little. :wink:

I put my first face online 17 days ago.
Since then there have been a few more.
I’m happy about the huge response to my designs.

8 Likes

Hello @SR-Design.vision

First off, welcome to the community.

While not a designer myself, ill let the others give you design feedback :wink:

Stating that, i love this one

Simple yet in my opinion unique and elegant.

Your other stuff is quite cool too but that one just really grabbed my attention
Well done, i look forward to watching you work

4 Likes

thank you for your feedback
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to the Facer Community! I went and visited your Facer page, and it looks like you have a great start on your new hobby. If you ever have a question about anything just post it and there will be a bunch of people come to help you however possible!

3 Likes

Welcome @SR-Design.vision . Nice Logo . Brilliant start on your Making Journey. You got a new follower .

3 Likes

@SR-Design.vision I counted 5 of your faces in the top 100 Free Faces and saw two Featured near the top . So for a Debut you have made a bit of a stir . Well Done and Well deserved . Nice to see something a bit different that has obviously taken some effort . You would be all over the Apple Market if you could be Bothered . Being aware there are some restrictions . But I would ask you to stay over here .

3 Likes

Even if I have to find my way here first, I really like the environment here.
Some seem to like what I’m doing.
I am of course pleased.

2 Likes

Enjoy your journey through both aspects of Facer . It is nice to see a New Face around.

2 Likes

I even have a question :laughing:

Is there a work in progress section here?

I know such sections from other graphics forums.

1 Like

When you make a post like you did here, there are different sections you can post it in. This post is in both the General and Introduce Yourself sections. Probably the Design Showcase and possibly the Watchface Design. Just wherever you think the face might fit in. Or if you just want to show it off most of us, use Show Your Style and Design Showcase together for the section.

1 Like

I´m specifically looking for an area where you can show unfinished projects in progress.
Some of the artists here are so good that I would watch them being created.
And i´d like to give this opportunity to other users so that they can see how my drawings are made.

You can learn a lot from each other that way.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @SR-Design.vision
You have a nice watch faces design there!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community, you’ve obviously got some talent there, and I’m sure we’re all looking forward to seeing what you create next :clap:

4 Likes

Welcome. Nice fresh designs you made so far. Good luck.

3 Likes

You’re off to a great start @SR-Design.vision, welcome to the group!

3 Likes

Hello SR design - welcome to the community! Nice work!

3 Likes

Welcome and thanks for the intro. The community in here is really awesome, always willing to lend a hand and point you in the right direction. Glad you are here. Your work already looks Amazing!
Happy Facing :sunglasses:
$

3 Likes

Welcome, those are some nice clean watch faces you have.
Enjoy the community!

3 Likes

Welcome! I like your clean contemporary style. Cheers!

3 Likes

Hey there welcome!

3 Likes