FACER Community

Standard vs Pro

Hello, I’m new at this so bare with me please. My Question to start with is, Can someone tell me if its worth the 50 bucks a year to upgrade to the Facer Creator Pro ? Also what is the main diffrence between the Free and the Pro , do i get more templates and stuff to work with? I forgot i am making watch faces for my Samsung Galaxy 46mm watch. I’m sure i will have more questions in the future. Thank you all so very much.

3 Likes

Welcome @hummbird151 You get loads of stuff on the Making side. Notably Variables and Touch intrraction with the screen. I am not sure when free Prmium Faces come in if Premium is another Subcsription. I am a Face Free user for one reason only.
If I had the spare cash I would subscribe.
Enjoy.

1 Like

Even though I haven’t published any of my faces (yet), for me it was well worth it to upgrade to Creator Pro so I could have the additional functionalities of the chronograph, color themes, interactive variables, etc.

1 Like

Yeah I forgot about Chronograph.

1 Like

Liker i said im new at this, i dont even know what Chronograph is.But im learning lol

2 Likes

It’s essentially another word for stopwatch. In this regard, a Pro account lets you add an interactive button on the face to start/stop the chrono, and another one to reset it.

1 Like