Step tracker no working

The on screen step tracker is not working. Tried multiple faces and yes Google for account is still linked, but steps continue to show zero. Please help

1 Like

The very first thing to do whenever there is a data issue is restart both your watch and phone. You would be surprised how much that can help. That is what I do whenever I lose weather information.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community @mvere75
I’m sure you’ll find lots to learn here, and plenty of helpful people too :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome to the Facer.community group !!! @mvere75

This is a group where you can meet designers, programmers, and many good people, as my colleague @mrantisocialguy Y @icrltd4 has already done … who can help you with your questions and ideas that you need …

For now with your question …
As @Roma said … For these cases, it helps a lot to restart the cell phone and the clock …
And I also help with the comment, you have to check the status of the BLUETOOTH of the cell phone and the watch …
Check it
Cordially JDCardozo

1 Like

Most times for me when weather and health arent displaying, you just need to sync your watch to the app on your phone so it can grab the data.

2 Likes

…and rebooting the watch is often a fix for this kind of glitch.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone, rebooted both multiple times and still nothing. Everything seems to be working but not the steps

1 Like

Is it the new Galaxy watch? I think there’s an issue with Facer and the new watch/os in regards to health info displaying correctly. Im not certain though.

2 Likes