Steps to take Creator Partner

I am looking for the steps I have to complete to become a Creator Partner. I have thousands of likes on my faces dont think they are the same as syncs. So if anyone can point me the?
How to become a facer Creator Partner.
Step 1.
etc

1 Like

Go to this page and you will learn how. Not to burst your bubble, but it’s by invitation only.

Become a Facer Creator Partner

2 Likes

I heard that.
But
How do you establish if you have had “watch faces must have received at least 5,000 syncs in the past 30 days” ?

1 Like

If you have the Pro upgrade, (which you need to get an invitation) you will have access to the creator stats page which gives you the sync count on each watchface for the past 30 days.

1 Like

Ahhhh right the pro upgrade step 1! Thank you

2 Likes

No,pro upgrade count nothing, it’s only by invitation

2 Likes

So you do not have to have a pro upgrade to get a invitation

1 Like

Exactly

1 Like

Note the invitation is not automatic, fulfilling every point on the list allows, but does not grant it to you. It is subjective decision.

1 Like

PRO is not needed. It may increase the success chances of individual watchfaces, but it is not a requirement.
Create interesting and original watchfaces. Enjoy the creation. From time to time Facer is looking for new partners.

2 Likes

So there is Always Hope.

1 Like

@zag Exactly. I suggest that you do your own artwork as opposed to copy/paste internet stuff. When Facer tells you in their TOS that you must own your images, they are not kidding.

You don’t need Photoshop. There are free apps available. Be original.

1 Like