Steps will not sync with Samsung health

Is there a reason why the step counter will not sync with Samsung health?

3 Likes

Welcome to the Facer.community group !!! @andre0523

This is a group where you can meet designers, programmers, and many good people, who can help you with your questions and ideas that you need …

For now with your question …

I guess all galaxy watches do not share s-health data with third party apps like facer, unless they are s-health partners. So such watch faces have to make health related readings on their own, in times defined in them, which are most likely not in sync with s-health measurement.

I hope we have been able to help you with your question…

enjoy the group

Cordially JDCardozo

1 Like

This is a question that has come up quite often after the Galaxy 4 was released, some things not syncing correctly, and most of it is simply because of a different sync time between the two. Sometimes problems can quickly be resolved with a simple restart of the Watch, and sometimes it might just be bugs/glitches, but I’m sure any other knowledgeable members here might soon be able to help or explain.
Ha ha, it seems @cardozo198013 and @kvansant have also jumped in to assist, well done guys…you see…I told you there’s lots of helpful people here :grin:

1 Like

hi Andre, it’s an issue with Galaxy 4 watches that Facer says they’re actively working on a fix with Samsung and Google. Hopefully it won’t be a long wait…

3 Likes

I’m having the same problem, and actually posted about it earlier today before I saw your post, but almost 4 months later and it still hasn’t been fixed it seems.

1 Like