Strange behaviour of "Custom app" of F. Creator

Hi to all
I have noticed a strange thing using custom apps of F. Creator on a TicWatch pro. In this watch the custom app showing Sunrise/Sunset doesn’t works at all. Other custom apps (steps,battery,etc) work at their best. Where should be the sunrise/sunset icon with its time i have an empty field.
The same doesn’t happens with my Galaxy Watch (using Tizen). In this watch the same custom app works perfectly.
Any idea about how i can solve the problem? I tried reinstalling the Facer app on my watch, but nothing happened. Facer version on my watch is 5.1.46
Any help would be appreciated
Cheers

I’ve been told that some WearOS watches don’t like one of the day/night tag expressions for some reason. If the face uses the #DISDAYTIME# tag to show either sunrise or sunset it has to have a true or false query not the 1 or 0 version. Meaning that you can’t do $#DISDAYTIME# == 1?100:0$ or $#DISDAYTIME# == 0?100:0$ which works on Samsung watches. It has to be $#DISDAYTIME# == true?100:0$ or $#DISDAYTIME# == false?100:0$ to work on both Samsung and WearOS watches.

HI @mrantisocialguy
Thanks for your precious reply and help. Unfortunately "custom apps of Facer Creator are not editable. You have no fields where insert formulas and you don’t see formulas used by F.C.
I thought to solve erasing the sunr/suns custom app of F inserting my own version with formulas that are:
SUNRISE ICON
OPACITY = $(#DH#)<(#WSH#)&&(#DH#)>(#WRH#)?0:100$
SUNR TEXT
TEXT = #WRhZ#:#WSUNRISEM#
OPACITY = $(#DH#)<(#WSH#)&&(#DH#)>(#WRH#)?0:100$

SUNS ICON
OPACITY = $(#DH#)<(#WSH#)&&(#DH#)>(#WRH#)?100:0$
SUNS TEXT
TEXT = #WSHZ#:#WSUNSETM#
OPACITY = $(#DH#)<(#WSH#)&&(#DH#)>(#WRH#)?100:0$
Later on when i turn on my WOS watch i will see if this will works.
Generally speaking i could say i prefer Tizen, but by pure chance i discovered an advantage of WearOS. What? Well, with this operating system the hands of a W,F doesn’t jump at their place when you awake your watch as it happens in Facer with Tizen. When you awake your watch the hands are in the right place continuing their run.
Thanks so much, have a nice day
Just yesterday i updated Facer app on TicWatch Pro that now is version 5.1.46
Cheers

Hi @mrantisocialguy

Just for a curiosity, The modification of which i talked it seems to work properly. Now i see the sunset icon with hour. Remains to be seen if the hour it changes at correct time. In the time machine the change it happens correctly
Cheers

1 Like