Style:Rubber Hose graphics

Hi guys, I’ve been looking and don’t think I’ve found any faces yet that have rubber hose graphics. Has anyone else seen any? I did find cuphead, but wonder if there are any others…
Example
https://www.google.com/search?q=rubber+hose+style&client=ms-android-tmus-us-revc&prmd=isvn&sxsrf=APq-WBszVBaxf-zBrOIIk6Kfb_3Fjo1CxQ:1647475468395&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiU_Maw7Mv2AhWwkGoFHVUhCaMQ_AUoAXoECAIQAQ&biw=384&bih=749&dpr=2.81

2 Likes

Firstly, welcome to the community and we will help you if we can but…
Secondly…

WOW. Tha’s just a radom search to throw at the community.
Any particular character.
Did you even see your search results and realisse what you were asking.
Any of us could put any of these tousands of images as a backgrounf for a face and slap some hands on it but what are yout actually looking for?

We are a freindly community willing to help here but we need something to go on. Pick a character pick you info (time, date, heart steps,weather, whaterver). but let us know, please.

2 Likes

Welcome @ybtrfly9698 and Hey Rob .When I Saw the Rubber Hose I was a bit Hesitant . Pick a Gif any Gif.
Some great stuff there . I would be surprised if there were not a few watches out there it is finding stuff that is difficult. Any way good luck with that one . He He . If you need some help Call Gizmo .

1 Like

Rub Hose Gif 02

2 Likes

This theme would work well in a version similar to your mickey mouse watch @icrltd4 . :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I got some gifs ready :wink: :laughing:

2 Likes

I like the Bleed look on the old footage. I hope the Author of the topic gets back or we will just have to chat amongst ourselves again.

I Love this one .

tumblr_m49kbhxesi1rouwdqo1_500 (1)

2 Likes

Ha ha!!! Just change out those digits and you’ve go the time on those shaking booties! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I was thinking about the above animation, and in my previous post, i was only joking to put the time digits on the booties. But actually, this is totally doable! It’s just a matter of syncing the frequency. Just do the following:

1. Break the gif out into a few frames. For simplicity you could do as little as 3 frames, but 6 frames might be good.
  2. Edit the frames to erase the digits from the booties
  3. Follow this guide to make the frames an animation. DO NOT use the sequence feature of Creator. Make note of each opacity expression.
  4. Create a seperate text expression for each of the hours, minutes, seconds.
  5. In the X coordinate of each time text expression, enter a multiple if then statement for the X coordinate as it moves. Use the opacity you noted above , and if there are 3 frames in step 1, then something along the lines of:
    x: $(#Dsm#-#Ds#)>(1*0.333)&&(#Dsm#-#Ds#)<=((1+1)*0.333)?100:$$(#Dsm#-#Ds#)>(2*0.333)&&(#Dsm#-#Ds#)<=((2+1)*0.333)?115:130$
  6. Do the same with the Y coordinate and the rotation fields.

Then boom, it’s bootie time!

I know @icrltd4 is going to be thinking of this now! :grin:

3 Likes

That’s damn good thinking there @bradtc
I’d love to create something similar to that, but it’s definitely way too much work for my basic skills :laughing:

4 Likes

I wish I had the Time and the Brain to cope with that . Topic Bookmarked. There is always Hope .

3 Likes

I’m still lost as to some kind of specification as to what the OP is wanting in terms of content though I now understand Rubber Hose animation more.
I think my statement that any of us could do it may have been overstated and I have had little experience with sequence animation but would be prepared to try with an actuall, this animation in these colours, with this information displayed kind of spec rather than working blind.

2 Likes

Unfortunatly we seem to have lost @ybtrfly9698 the Author of This Topic. Happens a lot. Let’s see.

2 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker

2 Likes