Styled Numbers that I have created

Here are some styled numbers that I have created in Photoshop. For anyone that can use them.

16 Likes

Nice Gift . Those resources are Wonderfull . I makes me sad People come on to the Community to say thier Pixel watch is not working . Not Thanks so much for the Resources I do not know how to make .

5 Likes

Nicely done, thanks for these :+1:

3 Likes

@russellcresser I 100% agree that the resources that have been generously given to the community are unappreciated, or at least it seems that way. However, those that really have no idea about facer or indeed smartwatches in general still need help (from us). They at least made some effort to contact this community and ask for help even with the simplest of questions. I think that even though a quick read here would probably have helped we know that searching the community is not the easiest thing in the world to do! I don’t know about others but there were no ‘gettng started’ instructions with my first and only smartwatch, similarly with Facer.
For me - not me personally, often the resources are unappreciated, but the RESOURCES ie the persons who answer the questions, like yourself and the regulars here, are definitely under-appreciated by most.
Just a thought- we are both a similar age and I wonder what the demographics are? You would think that the younger one would quickly find their way around- but I’m not sure.

Forgive my ramblings please

5 Likes

Yeah . Sorry . Just me making my Excuses for backing out a bit . The thing is a Classic retires Hobby . I think ther are a few younger and a couple of Kids . I think a little Ramble now and Again is always good :::)))

3 Likes

Thanks! Nice collection. Like the metal ones!
Makes me think: "What can I do next? :sunglasses:

5 Likes

You’re welcome.

2 Likes

Don’t know how to react or reply to this! :face_with_peeking_eye: Don’t know if this is towards me or not :thinking:

2 Likes

You’re welcome, enjoy!

2 Likes

Enjoy!!

2 Likes

Very nice sets of numbers, thank you for sharing them with us.

2 Likes

You’re welcome. Enjoy

2 Likes

Both and ALL .

1 Like

Not sure what you mean

2 Likes

Sorry I meant He was responding to Both of us and the whole community at the same time .

2 Likes

:+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you for your generosity :smiley:

4 Likes

you’re welcome, enjoy

4 Likes

@pinbal24 No - the comment was not aimed at you! Definately not! The comment was a general one (ok albeit a rambling one) about resources being under appreciated by some users and no criticism was intended - my apologies if you took offense. It’s persons like yourself that make this forum so great and I will definitely be using some of the numbers you uploaded- I particularly like the grey 'metallic ’ ones. So definitely a big THANKYOU.

6 Likes

good number work, thanks for sharing.

2 Likes