Sun Rise,Sun Set and Weather Icons

Nice one MAG This is turning out well . Love the Smiley Moon : )

thank you @russellcresser, very nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome work right there :+1:

1 Like

Excellent! Use it already in my newest one! 1000 THNX!

1 Like

Nice Watch.

Here are some of my weather icons I recently made based on some icon sets I liked but they were just not distinguished enough from each other so I remade them…

• W

cloudy
lightening storm
misty
partly cloudy
rain
snow
sunny
scattered clouds
shower

An ALT MISTY & SCATTERED Clouds Icons if you prefer…
misty 2
scattered clouds 2

MISC Icons
night clear
night clouds
sunrise
sunset
star single
wind

Some buttons I made. I may make a more complete set as I when I can or need to for other designs but here ya go, Free use!

alarm button 007
contacts button 002
reminders button 002
theme button 007

• W
8 Likes

Nice . Good to see them in grey I tried that a bit lighter great for previewing . I would say that you are two Icons short there . I know some don’t bother certainly avoids any Controversy :::)))

Oh which ones Russ? Let me look at yours and I can maybe find out and make them real fast.

1 Like

For me the rain one and the scattered clouds are missing . also I am struggling to download them . Do not Panic over this . I am not the best Judge . Just a pet beef of mine as the Facer ones are wrong .

1 Like

Ooops my bad!
I just added them to my previous post, so they should be there now. =)

• W
1 Like

Brilliant will you humour me and take the bottom row of drops out of the SHOWER Icon . For me a Shower is less than Rain . However even Open Weather ( where the Data comes form ) seem to be confused About the difference and Facer don’t even Bother . I would rather Have a Go an be wrong than just do what everyone else does . I like that your Icons are distinctive and It is great they are SQUAT .

1 Like

Yep I am on it! I also added in a different MISTY icon to that post.

• W
1 Like

I preferer that new Misty Icon it is almost a convention . Be honest I think one Cloud for the Scattered clouds . You can imagine in the Workshops during my career . They just used to say F**** off Russ.

1 Like

Ok how is that? I added it in to the collection I previously post. If it does not look right let me know.

• W
1 Like

Yep one cloud is up now too! Lookin’ like a good set!

• W
1 Like

Give me a few min I will make some others to go with the set.

• W
1 Like

Yeah Well done. I know the Topic is reasonably strong it has had over 500 Views . A few will be Tracking it . I always point People towards the Community Resources . There is some fantastic stuff here :::)))

Great thread guys. Thanks @wolfkazack for posting them and @russellcresser for being the muse for revisions. One can never have too many weather icons to blend into every style of watch face.

I wish I could say I’ve never heard that before in a meeting, but…:rofl:

2 Likes

I added Night Sky icons to match, similar to MrAntiSocialGuy’s =)
I’ll make some Sunset and Sunrise too soon.

• W
3 Likes

Always Respect to someone who Contributes . Nice Avatar Logo BTW :::)))

1 Like