Sunrise Sunset Minutes Broken With Leading Zero On Minutes

If you are having problems with the leading zero for the minutes on both Sunrise and Sunset, you’re not alone. I have been getting complaints about this and the phone battery reading not updating for the last few days. This seems to be one of several bugs that were introduced with the Facer App version 6.0.0 update along with a phone battery level not updating and the phone app not having time speed up on previews. I have sent in a bug report to @Facer_Official concerning the sunrise and sunset issue. This is a picture of my Fossil Carlyle test watch set to 24-hour time and showing on the top right 20:0 for sunset instead of 20:00 as it is today at my location.

2 Likes

The bug has been reported and should be fixed in the next update.

1 Like

Update just released …

1 Like

Figures, I just found and reported another bug for WearOS 2. This time with the weather forecast tags.

1 Like

I’m still having issues with this bug. A follower submitted a pic of his watch with sunset showing 5:0 instead of 5:00.

The answer to your problem lies in the new pad function Facer put out forcing a leading zero where needed. This is what I am now using to make sure sunrise and sunset times always show correctly.

Sunrise 12h (#WSUNRISEH#):(pad((#WSUNRISEM#), 2))
Sunrise 24h (pad((#WSUNRISEH24#), 2)):(pad((#WSUNRISEM#), 2))

Sunset 12h (#WSUNSETH#):(pad((#WSUNSETM#), 2))
Sunset 24h (pad((#WSUNSETH24#), 2)):(pad((#WSUNSETM#), 2))

2 Likes

Cool, I’ll use that.

2 Likes