Support, does it exist?

Lol… That’s a good one and it makes sense. Certainly is an idiot filter, you need a degree in computer engineering to even think about publishing anything there.

1 Like

LOL
Great question. I don’t think there is any support.
Just like when you buy Samsung (or any) phone. No instructions, no support.
You have to figure it out for yourself.

I trully can understand the lack of support.
Part of my job is tech support and there is unbelievable amount of basic and stupid questions, I mean people can solve 90% of problems in less than 1 minute just by using the common sense. But they don’t want to, it’s easier to bother someone else.

I guess it’s the same with Facer support. After some time you just cannot answer all dumb basic questions.

1 Like

I can relate to that, but where I do tech support we pick up the tickets 24/7 within minutes - but there is a large international staff dedicated to doing just that. At Facer the staff is much smaller.

2 Likes

The dark side isn’t charging me monthly to use their software either. When I use the dark side I don’t expect anything in return because it is free. However, if I had an issue with Facer, for example, it doesn’t work with MAC/Safari any longer,and I went through the proper service channels, I expect a timely response for my dumb question.

I’m sure just like all “service” these days, we’ll most likely see a helpful chat bot here soon enough.

1 Like

Well said, agree 100% with you.

Although arguably Safari browser should be retired by Apple, a terrible web browser and still not fully compliant with latest standards (I’m a web developer, and detest that browser!)

2 Likes