Hey support - it’s me again
Can you update the search indexing on my new Aileron 2 line please? The watch faces appear in “More designs by John”, but are not LIVE yet and are missing from the main search.
Thanks!
John
https://www.facer.io/watchface/9aTyM3aXEK
https://www.facer.io/watchface/QLKfDDFWFW
https://www.facer.io/watchface/FM0XFkF3ej
Hi @jmorga106
Updates are made Monday / Tuesday (depends on the time zone) and the feces need to be published by Thursday.
I guess
Mellin
March 10, 2017, 5:36pm
3
That’s interesting @AlemaoBRA , I didn’t know that.
Good to know.
oh wow - ok that’s awesome. thanks @AlemaoBRA
John
@jmorga106 / @Mellin
If I said something wrong, I’m sorry
I believe that things have changed, some of my faces have just been released in the store …
I think they are released from Friday to Monday
Mellin
March 10, 2017, 9:06pm
7
Yes, my faces went live as well.
Now I understand, on Friday the faces are available, but only on Monday, the home page is updated