SURVEY: Help us improve the Facer Creator!

Hi everyone!

We’d love to get your thoughts about the Facer Creator. We’re always trying to improve the tool and give designers everything they need to create amazing watch faces - your feedback is an essential part of this.

Here is a link to the survey: Facer Creator Survey (it’s only a couple minutes long!).

Thank you!
-The Facer Team

7 Likes

Done! :slight_smile:

Done! @Facer_Official :handshake::handshake::handshake::wink:

I’ve done the survey already, but the questions are not what will improve the Creator Pro experience for designers. Fixing the following will help improve my and I’m sure other designer’s experience:

1 - The watch preview next to the design-view should be interactive. And changing something in the interactive screen should change how the design view looks. For example, if tapping somewhere enables or disables a layer, it should be visible in the design view.

2 - There should be a way to save your settings. For example, I never want to have snap-to-grid enabled. But I can’t save that setting and have to disable it every time I start a new watchface.

3 - The inbuilt background Color and Picture options are not Themeable for premium users. We have to use a new layer over them if we want to make background or the dial picture Themeable.

Fixing even just these three will improve the Creator Pro experience for us all.

3 Likes

Misschien is het handig om meer nieuwe time & dates te ontwerpen ik vind het wat beperkt.
Dat zou ook kunnen komen dat ik nog niet weet hoe alles werkt.
M.v.g.
Ron

Done:+1:

Done :wink:

Done :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s great that you found this topic, I haven’t seen it before. :slightly_smiling_face:
And also done.