Text parameters #PBP# and #PBN# doesn't work

Text parameters #PBP# and #PBN# no longer works on my my Samsung Gear S3 Frontier (SM-R760). They both show the value “0”. It’s the same problem with old and new watch faces.

1 Like

I gave my Gear S3 Frontier away to a family member because it was not functioning correctly on Facer anymore. That was in 2021 and all I have left that is Tizen is my original Galaxy Watch 1st gen. I would not be surprised if it didn’t like Facer either. I’m going to guess and say that the Facer app which is currently at version 7.0.29 will no longer fully communicate with the companion app version 5 anymore. It looks like both Samsung and Facer have pretty much given up on supporting the Tizen powered watches.

2 Likes

I have plans to move to Garmin Venu 3. But I still haven’t found any easy way to create my own watch faces for Garmin.

2 Likes

My Gear S3 Frontier does show phone battery surprisingly well right now, with only 2% delay.
What is your Tizen version? my is 2.3.2.3 (Samsung has given up on Tizen, I have given up on their updates)

1 Like

I’m in Sweden and I got a message from Samsung that they will stop supporting Gear S3 Frontier at the end of this year. I have Tizen-version 4.0.0.7, which is really bad :frowning:

Battery time is my reason to change from Samsung to Garmin.

1 Like

Mine has recently improved all of sudden all alone. Today since morning consumed only 10%

2 Likes

Good News . I will put Facer back on my watch now . Thanks for sharing that . :+1::+1:

1 Like