Text using Typewriter Animation

Is there a code for a typewriter animation for text like date and time?

1 Like

Ha Ha . The Typeface / Font will not be to difficult to find . It depends how you want to animated it . A line of text building one CHR at a time then a Line Feed Carriage Return . LF/CR . Not A Newcomers Project .

Could you please show me an example?

1 Like

Now I see you have more than one Topic requesting help . So you have not made it clear what the Typewriter Animation is suppose to be doing . The Ethos of the Forum is to help with a Persons Project . It is not possible to just make everything for everyone . You will have to do some of the Leg work . Did you find a Font ? You could post link to it here .
This is a crude test . I can not do anthing clever on my Tablet . You might be able to take it from here . I will add to the test as and when . Obviously new line will just be a new line a Vertical scroll of what is typed is a different ball game . We would heed a Master to join in to achive that .

If you want to inspect the test . Click on the Title then the Little Rocket on the Left .

1 Like

I can’t find the rocket

1 Like

Are you on the Facer Web Pages on a PC . You will not be able to Inspect on a Mobile device easily .