The Charts at Christmas

Anybody notice that @Tomas (Tomaja Design) has 8 in the top 100? Me - I’m hoping to get one however briefly!
This post was just an excuse to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and ask you to remember those struggling and in danger everywhere

Merry Christmas all

6 Likes

Not my thing, cannot get motivated to create a watch face based on a christmas theme…

Anyway, wish you all a peaceful time and break to those who celebrate it.

4 Likes

I don’t care about the Charts, I just create Faces for fun

6 Likes

I made the top 100 on 3 faces. Had no idea I was on the list until I looked.

4 Likes

I happened to check and I hit the top 50 this morning with one also. It seems easier to get on and also easier to get knocked off the top 100 now that they have changed the algorithm.

5 Likes

Yeah . You have something original there . Yous should be Pleased about that :::)))

4 Likes

Well I have finally done it and made no.1 in the Free chart. And thanks to Tombot for letting me know. I had been checking the charts earlier in the week, but thought there was no way I could top MIKEOB off the top place. I think it will be some time before i make this achievement again if ever! But it can be done!

7 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS! I think I have only had one maybe two since 2019 when I started on Facer.

4 Likes

Great work! :blush:

2 Likes

Yes it’s definitely now a ‘quick to rise and quick to fall’ situation. They’ve tweaked it again recently so things seem to stabilise a bit more but the list is still more dynamic than it used to be. I think it’s a positive change :slight_smile: it would be good to see Pip-Boy finally knocked off the premium charts though haha

3 Likes