The Facer application ver 5.1.46_102354

After updated the facer app on watch (ver 5.1.46_102354), the application stores now only 5 recently synced faces on watch. Previously it was 10. Is this a deliberate action by programmers or is it just a temporary glitch?
I don’t expect a response from the facer team as they never answered my questions. :disappointed_relieved:
Can any of you check the app functionality after this update
The app also become unstable, has managed to hang several times.
Another update, another failure…:crazy_face:

for the faces, you have to hit the big + at the end (I couldn’t find them either).
As for stability, I don’t know. It does feel like things have been going wrong, but not sure if it is since the update or not.

Hi

Me too was confused after the update 5.1.46. I asked myself where are gone the faces? Being premium i had 20 faces stored and now i have only 4 !!!
I discovered the trick almost by chance, so:

1. 3 taps or a long press over the Facer’s face
  2. Under the face you can see a gear icon
  3. Tap the icon and you will go to a screen with the 4 faces
  4. Slide the faces to the left until you see a circle with a + inside it
  5. tap the + sign and a new screen will open showing the 10/20 (Premium or not) faces of your watch box. Tap a face and the face will go to your watch
    I have tested this with WearOS, not yet with Tizen
    I hope this can help.
    As i told i discovered this by chance. On my opinion Facer’s team should have explained this change
    Cheers
1 Like

Thanks for your help @ThaMattie and @diavo, I know that.
You can see, what help facer give…
I just wanted to see if it was glich, but the Facer decided to force users to buy the premium app …
My reaction, I removed the facer app from my watch.

Quote:
Facer decided to force users to buy the premium app …
As far as I know, Facer has not forced anyone to purchase the Premium app. Individual free and paid designs are still available for everyone. Did that option change?

1 Like