The New Facer Creator

The new creator just showed up for me. MAN that is jarring when you don’t expect it. Now I’m going to have to reteach my arm so it will have mussel memory for doing things. And yet no way to sort the faces in a “logical” order on the page…

2 Likes

No advance warning. :smile: I’m glad you posted about the update. I had no idea this was coming.

1 Like

I have been using Beta mostly and going back to Basics now and again. I will check on my Laptop when I get up. I suppose it is pretty much the same as the Beta now.

@mrantisocialguy @jennkeeney1 . Ha Ha . You have ended up with what us Beta Testers have been Debugging for you . Not . To be honest I think the main reason is to stop People publishing Apple watches Free . But I will Be off to check that promptly .
There are some nice new Features . Notably The search Bar to Hunt down old designs in our extensive lists.

1 Like

So it seems like Publishing an Apple watch does not include the Premium Tag now. Even if you use the Apple Pre Set Complications . Enjoy.

1 Like

I’ve been able to search in Creator all along. There wasn’t anything dedicated for it and I always used “Ctrl+F” and did my searches that way. The pluses for me is, it shows more faces at once and I can show all faces, only draft faces or live faces.

2 Likes

Bring back the separation of draft and live faceces. I want to see my test drafts in a draft window, not mixed upt with live stuff I havent’t edited in months

1 Like

Hit the All Statuses Filter. But I agree with you that the defaults are all wrong. Perhaps we should start a Topic that could be voted on. I find it irratating that it is biased toward Apple by default.

1 Like