The TAG # DHZ # does not seem to allow users the 12/24 Hr choice

Hello,
It often happens to me to set the hour time to two fixed digits due to graphic needs. To do this I use the TAG # DHZ #. However, it seems that this function blocks the possibility for users to choose the AM / PM display Hr; I have received several reports on this. Is there a way to set the hour time in two digits but guarantee the possibility of choosing the time display with 12/24 Hr mode to users?
Thanks a lot!

If you use two elements, one with #Db# with the Opacity of $#DTIMEFORMAT#==12?100:0$ and the second element with #DHZ# with the Opacity of $#DTIMEFORMAT#==24?100:0$ it will fix your issue. By using #DHZ# you are forcing the watch to use only 24 hour time.

1 Like

Hello,
Thanks so much for the tip. I understood the problem, as soon as possible I try to apply it in tests and I will let you know if I was able to apply it.
Tanks, see you
Emilio

Hi, I just finished testing your suggestion and it works great. In copying the two formulas I eliminated the spaces, otherwise they did not perform the test correctly.
Thank you so much for helping me.
See you soon.
Emilio

2 Likes

I’m glad it worked out for you! But now I’m a bit puzzled, I didn’t put any spaces in those expressions. As a matter of fact I copied and pasted them directly from my notes that I use building faces. The Facer Community message board must have automatically done that…

Hi, in fact I noticed that even in the support pages where all the TAGs that can be used are listed, they are shown with spaces between the # characters that actually must be removed. This can initially lead to confusion in correct use.
Thanks again for the help.