FACER Community

Three Time Zones On One Watchface

This may not be the prettiest watchface ever made, OK, it definitely isn’t pretty at all. But it has the ability to have 3 time zones at the same time. A BIG THANK YOU to @russellcresser for all his help with the maths on this. MAG 2146

4 Likes

Pretty neat, well done guys :+1:
It actually looks all right as well, but maybe add a textured background behind the dials/gauges :thinking: That would make it look a lot better I think.

2 Likes

Gizmo is right . I have one word . Gloss Black Guilloché . Probably one word in some Language . Run that out on the DE LUX version . If you can not find something you like I would gladly make one for you.

Just when you think you have cracked changing the time Zones Facer make a Tag for it . I wonder which one of us they are Spying on . :rofl: :sweat_smile: :joy: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I kind of hate to make any changes now since I have published it and it’s gotten some syncs. I will have to think about it.

1 Like

Don’t Change that one . Keep up with your Program . There is Plenty of Time :::)))

2 Likes

@russellcresser & @icrltd4 I compromised, I added a very dark texture that doesn’t distract from the dials but does add something to the look.

3 Likes

The sandy/grainy look works, nice one :+1:
@russellcresser Here’s a couple of Guilloche for you -
Guilloche 03
Guilloche 01

2 Likes

Did You Make those ?

Nope, I found them and edited them, so they’re mine now, mine I tell you, all mine :joy: :joy:

1 Like

1 Like

Does this mean you are going to “rule the world” now? :laughing::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Oh man, you’ve “blinded me with science” now! :rofl:

2 Likes

I think it’s pretty nice. Clean, stylish look.

2 Likes