Ticwatch Pro Design Contest Week 3 Theme: ๐Ÿ‚ FALL ๐Ÿ‚ -CLOSED-

Hi there Facer community! We have seen the entries for the past weekโ€™s theme and we have to say you guys never cease to impress us with your creativity. We will continue keeping you updated not just through our own socials but also through this forum, hopefully making it more accessible for all.

Keep in mind the designs are meant for the Ticwatch Pro, so make your designs as โ€œProโ€ as possible :wink:

With that said, time to start designing! Enter the contest here.

:paintbrush:Design Contest Announcement!:paintbrush:

Our theme of the week has been released, and for this week, the theme is :fallen_leaf:FALLโ€‹:fallen_leaf:. Show off your creativity and design away!

Note: Submissions for this week end 30th October 2018 at 2359 (PST)

6 Likes

Hello,

โ€ฆcoming soon watch face :wink:

3 Likes

My first for this weeks theme!

4 Likes

@Orion Very close to the idea I was thinking. Back to the drawing board I guess.

1 Like

Haha sorry about that @eradicator09.

My 1st Design for this week.

This is my autumm

http://www.riczurdo.es/fallen.mov

6 Likes

It is so nice, I can feel the fall now, how do you make it as a video?

2 Likes

My first for this weeks theme! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My 2nd watch face for this weeks theme Autumn (Fall)! :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you!! I just used QuickTime to make a screen record :joy::joy:

I published a design in the TicWatch creator, but I made an update to it in the regular creator. Itโ€™s now erased from my published designs in the TicWatch creator. Is there a way to get it back, or do I have to re-build it from scratch?

1 Like

@ShaneAshleyA please shoot us an email at facer-support@little-labs.com and weโ€™ll take care of it. No need to rebuild from scratch!

1 Like

E-mail sent. Thank You! :grin:

My 2nd design for this week.

2 Likes

My only submission for this one - inspired by the nostalgic autumn feeling of Over the Garden Wall

3 Likes

My first entry this Week!:mega:

6 Likes

Great idea @GRR!

Here is my entry to the contest theme โ€œFallโ€. I hope you enjoy it.

Greetings, GAUSS.

3 Likes