Ticwatch Pro Design Contest Week 4 Theme: 💿 DATA-DRIVEN 💿 -CLOSED-

Hi there Facer community! We have seen the entries for the past week’s theme and while it was a difficult theme, you guys have been spectacular. We will continue keeping you updated not just through our own socials but also through this forum, hopefully making it more accessible for all.

Keep in mind the designs are meant for the Ticwatch Pro, so make your designs as “Pro” as possible :wink:

With that said, time to start designing! Enter the contest here.

:paintbrush:Design Contest Announcement!:paintbrush:

Our theme of the week has been released, and for this week, the theme is :cd:DATA-DRIVEN​:cd:. Show off your creativity and design away!

Note: Submissions for this week end 6th November 2018 at 2359 (PST). This is also the final theme and final week of the contest, so if you have not yet tried your hand at it, this is your last chance!

3 Likes

Okay … although the theme “Data-driven” isn´t very clear to understand for me, this is my first entry:

Totally rebuilt and enhanced a former watch face for the contest. I hope you enjoy.

5 Likes

Had a free day with lots of spare time and was inspired to build another watch face with the “Data-Driven”-Theme. So this is my second entry for the last week of the contest.

Greetings, GAUSS.

7 Likes

Hmmm… am i the only only one posting entries? :slight_smile:

Entry No. 3 to the theme „Data-driven“:

Greetings, GAUSS

5 Likes

No :smile: This theme is a little lost to me in translation.

I modified one of my successful ones. I’ll see.

3 Likes

My first entry for this week Theme: DATA-DRIVEN :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Entry #1. Simple clean tactical design. I’ll throw up a blue one in a few for anyone who wants it. Is there a specific reason why Heart Rate is disabled for the contest faces? Seems strange since the watch has HR sensor.

6 Likes

Entry #2. Really just the blue version of the one above :wink: I will work on something more driven over the weekend.

4 Likes

Looking good @killerwatchfacecreat! I like the green with red accent one.

1 Like

My idea on the Topic, taken at the word.

6 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Lol! Great one!

First submission for this one!

4 Likes

My 1st entry for this week.

4 Likes

3 Likes

I thought I would finish my design

I give up, Ticwatch Creator works very slowly, I have made over 30 layers and now every action takes 4-5 seconds.
I do not have the time and inclination to sit for hours on this project for ticwatch
I will just add that the facer creator works quickly and without problems,

2 Likes

First entry for this final weeks theme!

2 Likes

Two different interpretation of “data driven”

The first one with a lot of data connectet in a “concept map”

and a second one with the finally aspect determined upon data

1 Like

Second design of the week! Went more futuristic/circuitry on this one.

1 Like