Ticwatch Pro Design Contest Winners

Hi there Facer community!

Thank you all once again for participating, but sadly we have come to the end of our Ticwatch Pro design contest. We have to say the creativity we have seen has been nothing short of breath-taking. Look forward to more contests from us in the future and we hope everyone had a fun time designing!

Stay tuned for news about the watchfaces and we will be in touch with the winners for their prizes. :grin:

9 Likes

Well done @GAUSS, @riczurdo, @GRR, @Orion, and @cdownie1967! and congrats to all who participated as well, we’ll make sure to feature the best entries this week!

For now, here’s a direct link to all 5 winning designs:

Overall Creative Champion:

Week 1 Black theme:

Week 2 Purity theme:

Week 3 Fall theme:

Week 4 Data theme:

4 Likes

Thank you @Facer_Official and @roy.yan! Congrats to @GAUSS, @riczurdo, @GRR, and @cdownie1967!! Love all of your designs and will be adding them to my wear list as well.

2 Likes

Thank you very much @Facer_Official and @roy.yan !!! And congrats to @GRR, @riczurdo, @Orion, @cdownie1967, you had really awesome designs!

3 Likes

Congrats!

3 Likes

Thank you! @Facer_Official @roy.yan I’m really happy!! Congrats @GAUSS @GRR @Orion and @cdownie1967 it was an amazing contest!!! And congrats for each one who sent their designs.

3 Likes

Super impressive designs all round! Love the theme of TIC bLU data HUD - it looks like an Iron Man helmet interface.

:heart_eyes: Congrats to all! Well done!

3 Likes

Thank you @Facer_Official!

Congratulations @GAUSS with the Millennium Black entry, a really well designed watch face, well deserved!

Congratulations @riczurdo, @GRR, @Orion!

There were a lot of other great watch faces that were entered in the contest, a lot of creativity and artwork, I really enjoyed seeing them all!

~Sirhc

2 Likes

Thank you! And it was a pleasure for me as well to see all those awesome creative entries from all of you.

2 Likes

Thanks to @Facer_Official and @roy.yan Mobvoi for giving us this opportunity to publicize our creations and for motivating us to go for more in the future!

I also want to thank everyone for their messages of gratitude!

GRR!

for those who have not tried Purity White on his wrists I leave here … hahaha!

2 Likes

Well Done! Congrats to Ticwatch Pro Design Contest Winners… @GAUSS, @riczurdo, @GRR, and @cdownie1967!! :slight_smile: :+1:

3 Likes

@Ben thanks!

1 Like

Thank you @Ben!!!

1 Like

Congrats to all the Winners; @GAUSS @riczurdo @GRR @Orion @cdownie1967 . Your designs were top notch and worthy or the win!! :grin: :+1:

But I’ll be back for the next contest… so watch out! :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

4 Likes

Awesome job everyone! congratulations!

-john

1 Like

Thank you @MarauderElite and @jmorga106!
@MarauderElite haha challenge accepted.

2 Likes

@MarauderElite Thanks!

1 Like

Congrats to the winners and each themes top 3 as well.

3 Likes