Time and Date not showing?

I have 2 people reporting my watch face is not showing the date and time, can someone explain if this is my fault, or a bug in the user’s watch? This watch face has been synced 500 times, so I am guessing this is not a bug on my side?

Someone please explain this so I can prevent it from happening in the future?

2 Likes

Could only be the Font Type . Not all fonts work on all Watches.
Works fine on my GW4 Classic.

3 Likes

Gahhh! If it is the font type, then I am at a lost. I used Facer’s font called Overpass on this one. Thank you Rusty for the input.

3 Likes

Oh well sorry I did not recognise it . Well there was a thing with Fonts being too big , but that is not Big , I would contact Facer if you are concerned . You have to let the users know that Facer Broke it .

3 Likes

LOL! I’ll go back and try to use a custom font and see if it fix the problem. In the mean time I"ll tell people “Facer broke it!” :joy:

3 Likes

Ha Ha . I just noticed a Fixed with thing on the Day of the Week but it looks like you fixed that . This is not a clone of something Previously Published is it ?

2 Likes

It is so difficult if we can not reproduce the error .

1 Like

No, I saw the picture from you and fix that part immediately, I’m checking for font I already own that is similar to replace the “Facer font” I used.

2 Likes

Try the Arimo Bold Font that is used on one of the templates . If that F… Up we might aswell all just go to bed .
Or the Nunito s .
I actualy us MS fonts a lot but they have to be dragged out of the MS Font Folder . But you should not have had to do that .

1 Like