Time for retirement

It’s been a pleasure meeting you all on here, and thank you all for sharing such amazing knowledge with me in all the ways that a lot of you have, and still do. A couple of people here know a little of what I’ve been going through in my life for some time now, and I won’t go into details but I no longer own a Smartwatch, so am now retiring from this fantastic Smartwatch Platform here. I wish you all the very best in all you do, on here and everywhere else too, and I once again thank you all for being such great people.

4 Likes

OH NO! Say it ain’t so… :open_mouth::cry::sob:

5 Likes

Sorry to see you go @icrltd4, and sorry you’ve been going through difficulties that end up driving you away from here. I wish you well.

3 Likes

Even if we only know each other here for a short time, I also find it very sad.
The comments under my nonsense will be missed.

3 Likes

Always Respected your Input to Facer and the Community . You will be sadly missed . You Have to get on with your life your way . Retirement has a strange way of pushing you back to what you used to do before . We will be here waiting my Friend :::)))

5 Likes

Sad to see you go @icrltd4
I wish you all the best.

And for the king of gifs:
Sadness GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

4 Likes

GIZMO NOOO! You are the king of animation!
Have you considered cutting way back and just doing a face now and then?

3 Likes

Hi @icrltd4
Sorry to hear about your difficulties.
I wish you all the best :grinning:

2 Likes

Sorry to read you had to give up your smartwatch. I wish you well and hope you overcome the troubles and get back again. Maybe you get time to time a chance to collect and hone some ideas and refresh skills meanwhile, despite not having watch.

2 Likes

Hope you’re ok, wish you the best.

2 Likes

Gee @icrltd4, so sorry to see you are leaving again and had to give up your smartwatch. I hope your troubles will be surmounted soon and you can get another smartwatch. You’re a good friend to us all here! :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Best wishes to you my friend! Always appreciated your support and positivity around here. I hope your circumstances turn in your favor, and maybe we’ll see you back here again. Until then, be well!

2 Likes