Time not syncing on timeout screen

Since the last app update, once the screen times out, the time does not sync properly. I have to wake up the watch to see the real-time. This is only happening with Facer watch faces. Samsung watch faces sync properly. Is this a known issue, or is anyone else experiencing it?

I will assume you have a Galaxy Watch 4. If so, this is the answer. Latest Samsung Galaxy Watch4 update inadvertently breaks the single most important feature for some

2 Likes

That’s disappointing it seems to have impacted even my newer Facer watch faces. Thank you!

1 Like

I just read the Reddit post linked in the article, and it seems that may not be the issue. One person posted Samsung is looking into it with Google.

1 Like

Welcome to the Community Tim, the BEST Face Creating Platform on the net :smiley:
Yes, unfortunately a lot of Galaxy Watch 4 users are experiencing this problem (luckily not me), but as Samsung are aware of it, I’m sure they’ll roll out a fix real soon. Like all newer things, sometimes they need a bit extra time to iron out all the little niggley bits :crazy_face:

2 Likes