Time on watch wrong

Hi I just changed watch face an now it’s showing totally wrong time and date - any advice on how to fix would be appreciated.
My watch is Armarni connected and i reinstalled the app on the watch but to no avail. I’m going to let the battery go flat and recharge to see if that helps…

1 Like

I would suggest you turn your watch off, wait a minute, then restart it. If that does not fix it, contact Facer Support by emailing them at: facer-support@little-labs.com They will want you to include the watch brand and model number, the operating system version plus the Facer app version you have. Also include a detailed explanation of the issue you are having so they can investigate what might be going on.

2 Likes

If it isn’t Tizen, WearOS, or iOS, then it’s not supported.

2 Likes

I checked and the Armarni Connected is an older WearOS watch. It’s also so old it’s been discontinued.

2 Likes

Hi all,
I resolved the problem- don’t ask me how! But let me first say what excellent response i got from Facer. I got the standard reply next day and they contacted me the day after. This is contrary to most users experience judging from the comments I’ve read, but hey, I was missing my watch and i think facer is great!

After doing a factory reset of my watch (it is still onsale here by the way), reinstalling facer and the companion app, pressing all sorts of buttons and attempting many downloads, updates and synchronisations it appears to have been a wearOS problem not connecting to the watch. I disconnected the watch and connected a new watch and et voila- it worked! I forgot- it also updated to the latest companion app. It all helped I guess…

2 Likes

Wow Brilliant. Great to get some Positive Feedback. I reinstall the companion app regularly. Especialy when there has been an App update . One of the big issues we hav is that Bluetooth in the early days ther sas a lot of un Pairing a re Pairing. We seem to have got round that these days. But if Blutooth suspects you have changed device it will not reconnect. Some times if People are in trouble I recomend Bluetooth and WiFi on.
Some 20 20 Hindsite. Sorry.