Tourbillon - Inspection Mode Enabled

One of the hardest things I did last year (with the help of @russellcresser) was create a working Tourbillon. It didn’t really take on the traditional take on a tourbillon, but its a start. I’ve now opened up the inspection mode on this if anyone is curious as to what goes into it.

10 Likes

Gosh that was a while ago . I love your attention to detail I am glad I did not miss the " gear fastener " . Some jolly nice bits in there Sir.

2 Likes

Awesome, nicely done Rich, and thanks for the Inspection Mode, I’ll check it out sometime soon :+1: Oh, and Happy New Year to you and your loved ones my friend :beers:

2 Likes

Very nice. I like the dim mode too and the gentle light effect on marks around seconds dial.
I am just curious, why the mark at 12h never lights up.

2 Likes

nice work Richie! as you may have noticed I’m a big fan of tourbillons :slight_smile: Nice graphics and design here.

3 Likes

I think the 12 not lighting up is one of those personal dilemmas I face from time to time. It represents zero, so lighting it up just seems wrong. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the comments all.

2 Likes

Hmm, if it were zero, I would expect it to be lit up all the time…
The way you have it now, it seems to be 60, which is never lit if going from 59 to 0…

1 Like

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Fixed just for you :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing this great resource, its incredibly useful in understanding the mechanisms and processes of tourbillons.

2 Likes

Great

1 Like

Geesh, that is next level, really well done

2 Likes

Richiebee has always been quite inventive, definitely worth checking his other Faces out :smiley:

1 Like