Trying to find this Pokemon face or anything from this author

I’ve searched through a lot already and cannot find it, would be really grateful if someone has it or something similar!

No idea who the Creator was or what it’s called but it would be pretty simple to recreate something similar for free if you have the images you like…:thinking:

Search for Gengar Pokemon

I did search for it and other similar queries, but found nothing in at least 2 hours of searches. ;_;

I searched for Purple Pokeman and Gengar Pokeman came up straight away! Lucky for me!!
I am searching in Google btw… not searching in Facer. Where were you doing your searches?

Problem is that Pokemon and/or Gendar is copyright, so you’ll not find that on Facer.

Since this is not my thing, I asked Vannesa to look into it if she wanted to create it. I just heard the first try got taken down!

Second try was published:

3 Likes

Definately. Trying to find faces which are based on copyright material on Facer is not going to be easy. Users will be naming the watch face with values that are not search friendly such as “VP01 G” in the example tom posted above.

I found the watch face in the original post. It was removed
Screenshot 2024-09-03 at 15.46.48

3 Likes

You say Jump . We say how High . Jolly nice response . If the face is not being sold commercially it must be Fan Art . Well done Team Tom .

2 Likes

I don’t know what to say, thank you very much for your reply, work and help! >.< This is really nice!

2 Likes

Ohh I see!! I don’t know how have i not found it, I’ve been searching on Facer, Google, used reverse image search and still got nothing… Thank you for your reply!

2 Likes

I see you have made your own version… now. Well done.

1 Like