Tutorials on Tags, expressions, conditionals, etc

Where can I find some tutorials on Tags, expressions and other options available within the docs section. I want to understand how I can actually do some animation, visualization, etc. rather than just putting up a background and adding hour/min hands to it. I mean I want to explore the functionalities a bit deeper. I tried to search for similar posts but couldn’t find anything… maybe I overlooked or it doesn’t exist… :sweat_smile: please help :smiley:

1 Like

You can also explore the COMMUNITY section on Facer Creator pages where you can inspect watch designs where developers have made their faces inspectable. On the Facer Creator page you will see 3 tab links “MY DESIGNS”, “COMMUNITY” and “TOP 100”. Also you can try searching using phrase “TUTORIAL” on the community site.

3 Likes

@abdulwaajed . Like any good school you have to do some of the Legwork . Knowlage will not come to you . Part of your journey is to discover how to collect the Knowlage . As @jason.clarke.uk has already mentioned Inspecting the Work of those who have left it Open to pay Forward what they have Learnt .
At the Bottom of every Topic on the Community there is a Crumb Trail of recommended Similar Topics . If you would lik to have a wander along the Trails that the Guys have left for us to follow over the last 7 years or so . You will bump into real Giants of Mathamatics and Graphics not to mention Gif Animations .
There are actualy some nice Tutorials in the Documentation . They seem to be a little Basic but they cover just about everthing to show how the Tags work .
You can not ask How Does it Work ?
You can ask How do I get a really nice second hand movement like a Real watch with a smooth move but also a stop on the second ?

2 Likes
1 Like

1 Like