Type of Font filled and hollow

Hello guys, someone has a hollow font and filled in the same way for free?, Thanks!
Like this:

1 Like

You’ll need to search the net for free fonts sorry, I can’t post fonts here, just search for free fonts and you’ll find loads, or here’s a link someone else suggested not long ago - dafont

2 Likes

Do a search for Megatron font.

3 Likes

Well done Sir, here’s the Megatron Font you stated Megatron Font

2 Likes

Thank you very much friends, I will take into account the megatron font suggested by MAG, and regarding the personal license, can it be used in facer?, even if it is not being used for sale?

thanks for the link🤟🏼 @icrltd4

2 Likes

Hello @josefenuqui
I was looking in my files and I found something similar …
Look at it, if you are interested you can also download it through dafon.com … I also download it from there …
It’s called gazelle
Скриншот 22-08-2021 10.51.44
Cordially

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the source, I’ll take a look at it :love_you_gesture:t3:

2 Likes

Also, if you go to 1001fonts.com, some of them have this text next to their names:

If you click on such font, you’ll find that they have more subtypes and I really got lucky with my example because this one not only has italics font, but also an outline:

So I recommend 1001 fonts as well. Many free for commercial use fonts there waiting to be used :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1: :slightly_smiling_face: very nice !!! @akar.zaephyr

2 Likes

@akar.zaephyr Great, thank you very much for that page, I just saw some very good ones :love_you_gesture:t3:

1 Like