Ugly stock faces

Is there any way to dump the stock watch faces I’ll never use on the Galaxy Watch5 Pro and the 4 Classic without being rooted?

1 Like

I guess you can download and use what ever faces you find on play store or on facer or you can even make your own. But why would you want to delete part of the firmware. They are not taking such big part of of the storage and no computing force at all if not in use, to be worth of bothering with workaround ways of removal.

1 Like

On my Samsung Galaxy Active I only have one Stock Samsung Face and that is one I made myself. I am surprised you can not dump them.

Nope they’re actually like bloatware on your phone. They really shouldn’t force us to keep faces we know we’ll never use.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s not that but more when scrolling on the watch to see what face I might want for the day I have to scroll through their unwanted faces. It’s not like 3 or 4,its quite a few and gets irritating to see that long line of faces I’ll never choose.

2 Likes

Hi @jimmyweda I think you are talking about Explore > Fresh New Bundle option in apps. It is because anyone can create and upload the watch face what they like. If you release now it will became at first place. Later if other release one, you will be second place and so on. Earlier i have informed to Facer about this issue because after i upload a good quality watch face, suddenly someone upload a watch face with nude photo and upload 20 watch faces by changing just color or pic. Which leads my watch face hidden slowly down at bottom of the pages as new face uploading by others too. After few times user not access that anymore - because that page contains around 250 watch faces so far. I hope facer can set at least a minimum quality parameter. Beside that, what i observe, if someone start create new face as a new comer, later he is understand the trend, experienced with different options to use after that he can create a better face as well which will be in top lists. Hence it is needed too to upload the faces by new comer what they wants from inside their creativity to improve.

1 Like