Unable to sync my face

Well done for posting the Good News . Can you imagine how difficult it is for someone who is not a bot Savvy .

1 Like

Glad to hear that itā€™s finally resolved. It must have been the witch doctor shaking his beads and rattles that fixed it. :laughing:

1 Like

Well itā€™s happening again - after the latest watch software update Iā€™m unable to sync any watch faces. Iā€™m reluctant to do a factory reset because I donā€™t know what software my watch will end up with (original or some unknown updated version.) Iā€™m beginning to think thereā€™s a fundamental problem with the watch itself, and that makes me even more leery of doing a reset.

1 Like

Remind us which Watch you have .

Itā€™s the original Samsung Galaxy 46 mm. The model # is SM-R800. Or maybe it is 6EA4.

1 Like

Getting on a bit now. Apart from gettyn a Samsung 5 or waiting for 6 I do not know hwatto suggest. I am certain it will not get WOS3. So it will be left Behind. Did you replace the Battery?

I have the same one, the original Galaxy watch. I have not been having any issues syncing watchfaces to it other than the occasional glitch that Facer has for a few hours. Usually, you can sync from the app or the webpage when one or the other quits. I have a webpage wrote with my watchfaces and their links. When all else fails I open that page click the watchface I want to sync, and it opens in the Facer app and syncs. There are also no new updates to the companion app for Tizen watches. The version I have is 5.2.0.21.

1 Like

Agreed - itā€™s old. Iā€™m sort of looking forward to the Model 6, but no matter what Iā€™m not giving up the rotating bezel. In the meantime Iā€™ll just stick with what I have and hope I donā€™t lose any of my current faces.

Nice idea about that webpage set up to reload faces. Iā€™ll try doing the same and see if I can get that to work. Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been reading rumors that the version 6 may bring back the rotating bezel. If so, you will be first in line to order one. :joy:

For me, it only works with the Chrome web browser on my phone. I ā€œthinkā€ the first time it ask if I wanted to open it with Facer. Which of course you do.